Moving a large number of systems to new storage, new hardware, or to a virtual environment is normally a difficult, time-consuming task. Paragon migration solutions empower the IT professional to quickly and seamlessly move systems to new environments, easing the pain of migration tasks without any additional data-media management requirements.
Seamless migration for physical and virtual environments:
- Migration between ESX Datastores - seamlessly migrate a virtual machine hosted by ESX to another datastore.
- P2P-Migration – migrate Windows-based physical machines to different hardware.
- V2P-Migration – use agent-based backup and Paragon Adaptive Restore to migrate from a virtual machine to a physical machine.
- Support of GPT/uEFI configurations – successfully replicate, migrate, or restore a 64-bit Windows system configured to use the uEFI-based boot mode; used to also fix uEFI related boot problems.
- Support for any Windows OS since XP SP3 including the latest Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012 editions.