Paragon Protect & Restore provides unified backup and disaster recovery for physical and virtual environments. In the event of a system failure, fast, reliable recovery is critical. Based on either block-level backups (snapshots) or file-level backups, using full or incremental backup, Protect & Restore allows you to restore a critical system or data fast and reliably, getting your business back online with the minimum possible downtime.
Simplifying data protection:
- Agent-based Backup - an agent residing on each target machine interacts with the infrastructure and performs the backup tasks.
- Agent-less Backup – VMs do not require installation of additional software. VMs are supported directly via VMware’s APIs as a result of Paragon’s Elite status in VMware TAP.
- Block-level Backup – backup an entire physical machine or individual files or folders – any machine on the network, physical or virtual.
- Full and Smart Incremental Backup – use this wizard to design backup policies that optimize protection for backup speed, recovery time and resource efficiency.
- Automatic exclusion of unnecessary data - speeding up backups, while significantly minimizing storage requirements.
- Protect & Restore System Protection Wizard - for protecting single physical servers and workstations instantly.
- Flexible Scheduling Mechanism/Near CDP - protection policies can be scheduled from every minute to a particular day, week, month, etc.
- Paragon VHD (pVHD), optimized for storing backups of physical and virtual machines - it′s a cutting-edge backup image format that provides exceptional security, compression ratio, and integrity control.
- Centralized Management - an easy-to-use management console saves time and prevents errors when creating backup and retention policies or performing backups.